Thank you Lee . Actions speak louder then words.
Justin running away from Trista,reporters and his lawyer on his court date for assault.
Justin assaulting Courtney then saying,,normal night, one foot in front of the other.
Justin telling people they didn’t drink in the house (basement full of empty beer bottles.
Justin not wanting to talk to a reporter ( another missed chance to speak for Ayla ) and telling them to ” Eat s#$t.”
Justin acting strange the day he had a visitor before Ayla was reported missing
Justin hiding in the bathroom after calling 911.
Justins action since ,” Drinking beer and chasing women ” from his own mouth.
Justin not co-operating in a fatherly was to a mother whose child is missing on his watch.
Im sure there is so much more in his actions that proves he is an uncaring human being.
This is a comment from U4A's recent post Actions Speak Louder Than Words Justin
Let me just touch on these. One by one.
1. Justin running away from Trista, reporters and his lawyer... How does this make him "uncaring"... It shows that he didn't want to be badgered in public, harassed and asked repetitive questions by Trista that, in private, he has answered time and time again. You don't like his answers? I'm sorry, but that doesn't make him a terrible person.
2. Justin assaulting Courtney... Thrown out of court. Charges dropped. End of story.
3. Who cares if people ever really drank in Justin's home. We drink in my home. Occasionally. A six pack of beer could last me 2 months, but we do drink here. So did my parents. Adults are allowed to have a drink. It's legal. And, Basement full of beer bottles "HANSON: Well, let me tell you what I left out of the case -- actually,
let me respond to what the previous caller -- I didn`t get the name --
they say police had stated publicly that a kidnapping did not take
place. So, that rules out Trista, period.
And what -- in
answer to your question, I left out -- what I left out, when I was
putting it together, was one of the statements that the investigators
said to Trista when they showed her this evidence was the (INAUDIBLE)
that was littered with beer bottles. One of the detectives commented
the house -- it looked like a hoarder`s house." - Speculation. Comes from Jeff and Trista. Not an "official statement". And don't try the "they didn't say she was lieing" bullshit. She's lied before, and they haven't refuted her statements. They say they will not back her up - those are her words.
4. Justin telling a reporter to eat shit... really? Where? Was that the entire conversation? Did they say something to provoke an "eat shit" comment? Because I bet if Trista was provoked she may say the same thing. Situational.
5. Justin acting strange the day before Ayla went missing - Second hand, hearsay, speculation. So someone else says this, yet friends close to him say he was normal. You believe what you believe, others will believe what they want. Still not a valid fact or point.
6. Justin "hiding in the bathroom" - again, speculation. From Trista, to Chelsea Hoffman....sigh.
7. Justin's actions since... seriously, from his own mouth, yet said second or third hand... again, hearsay, speculation, and I hardly believe any truth from it.
8. Justin not cooperating with Trista is what I'm assuming this comment means. Again, malarkey. We have seen selected text messages. We know there was a strong line of communication. And I know first hand that Justin tried to communicate and cooperate with Trista in the beginning. Do you blame him for pulling away when the "baby killer" and "he murdered my daughter" comments began? If he was outwardly blaming Trista of those things, do you believe she would have pulled away and tried to avoid him? If he was harassing her, do you believe that things wouldn't have gone the same way by the opposite person?
We need to all look at this picture as a whole. Whether we want to admit it or not, Ayla has two parents, a mother and a father. They each had a role in her upbringing, I don't care how small or large. Yes, Trista had Ayla for most of her life, but Justin was playing a role in helping Trista through her tough time (which, if you're not judgemental and see it for simply what it is, it's a man, helping the mother of his child, because she really truly needs it.) No matter what story you stick with, what you believe, there were two parents and there are two parents suffering from Ayla's absence. Whether you know Justin, you know Trista, or you just saw this case on the news and became attached, the most important thing is to bring answers the RIGHT WAY, without defaming and harassing and ruining someones life who may not deserve it.