Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Keep Talking For Ayla

I have been quiet lately as there is not a lot of news out there about the case. I try to come up with a few lines to keep people reading and talking about Ayla. I know hunting season is coming right up and would ask for people to report anything suspicious they run across in the woods.

The thing is they had a man that hid out for 27 years in the woods around North Pond and just found him last year. I did notice they were still searching for a woman that went missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine. They were searching through debris that was washed up on the banks of the streams.They found an article of clothing and sent it for testing.

The video showed it was quite a process tearing these debris piles apart. I wondered if they had done this in the river searches for Ayla. I wish LE would do a press conference and explain in detail what they did in these searches.

I wonder if they have done anymore searching along the river? There is a lot of wooded areas around Waterville. I wonder about the camp site that had a mattress and fire-pit if they scoured that area again?

Please keep talking and commenting Ayla needs us all, and when I say all I mean everyone no matter your belief of what happened.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Dana. I agree, Ayla needs all the voices she can get speaking for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wabi.tv/2013/10/23/authorities-search-oakland-area-connection-ayla-reynolds-case/Police are actively searching for Ayla at this time:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The correct link is here. Sorry. Got messed up when I posted it.

      http://wabi.tv/2013/10/23/authorities-search-oakland-area-connection-ayla-reynolds-case/

      Delete
  3. Hi Dana, thanks for your post.

    Yes, Ayla needs every voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayla and Trista need us all. I pray that they find this poor child and that justice is had. Trista and family have suffered long enough. The Dipietros need to be brought to justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whomever took Ayla needs to be brought to justice.

      Delete
  5. Praying that this press release that is about to happen will bring justice for the families involved, and also bring some type of peace for Ayla. I also hope that the people/person who did whatever be held accountable for Ayla's dissapearance. Praying for Ayla and Justice

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://voicesforayla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete