Sunday, February 24, 2013

Moving...

After much thought, I have come to the conclusion that in order to raise awareness for the many children who need justice and who need a voice that it is more beneficial for them to have their stories heard on my original blog www.justiceforayla.blogspot.com. The blog still gets quite a bit of traffic even after being inactive for so long and it just isn't feasible for me to be able to run multiple blogs at this time.

I want to continue blogging about Ayla's case but because there isn't a whole lot new going on in her case, I will still be able to blog about all of the children out there that also need justice. It seems fitting to do that there in Ayla's honor.

Soon, all posts that have been posted here will be moved over to my original blog and this blog will close. I hope those interested will follow me over there.

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience and I also apologize for the lack of updates these past two weeks. My daughter was sick for almost two weeks and then graciously passed her cold on to me, I am just now beginning to feel better and can concentrate more now that the awful sinus pressure is gone.

Expect an update soon on Brooklyn's case since Kelli Murphy is due back in court in only a few days and also I have much more I want to say regarding Trenton and Melinda Duckett.

Thank you all for understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment