Monday, July 9, 2012

The Truth About Ayla

`

My friend from Georgia who sent me the info on Renee Goode, sent me a link to this video last night she found on YouTube. The video is quite moving and I wanted to share it with all of you. The person making the videos, bringaylahome, has made quite a few videos not only for Ayla but also for many other missing children. This person has put a lot of time and effort into these videos and I thought it would be nice for you all to get to see them. I caution though to make sure you have a box of kleenex nearby.

I commented on the video and asked the person who made it to contact me. If bringaylahome happens to follow this blog, please email me at justiceforayla@yahoo.com. I would like to ask a few questions and follow up with another blog post showcasing more of your videos. Thanks and thank you, my friend from Georgia for sending me the links. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment