Thursday, July 12, 2012

Text Messages Round 2 Part 2

I know there is a lot of frustration from all of you who actively follow this case, heck people who do not follow it as closely as we all do are frustrated. There have been no arrests, Ayla still hasn't been found, no one is talking, and MSP has released very little by way of press conferences. The media is at a loss for what to write about regarding this case that hasn't already been hashed over 5000 times and although I have more free reign as to what I can write about than the news reporters do I am still struggling for new things to post about in this case. It really makes you scoff at the old adage "No news is good news". In this case, no news really sucks.

I know a few of you voiced your concerns that I only released 2 text messages from Justin and not the context of all of the messages in the first post. For starters, the reason I decided to do that was because there were 2 points I wanted to make with what I read in the messages. The first was that Justin's story does not jive. When I first was told Justin was in Portland I was told he was in Portland on the 16th in the evening getting the rest of his stuff from the apartment and Ayla was not with him. I had assumed my source had mixed up the dates and meant he was in Portland on the 15th getting his things. When the surveillance camera captured him at 2 am on the 15th, I considered that confirmation that my source was wrong. I was told again recently that Justin was in Portland on the 16th, the day before Ayla was reported missing. I read the text message as he was in Portland and someone saw Ayla that day so she wasn't dead or missing before he went to Portland that night. The second point I wanted to make will be referenced in this blog post. The majority of the text messages from Justin reflected this issue which is why I chose to save them all for this post. I also needed to have the messages sorted through and put in order and associated to the person who wrote them. When they were sent to me, they were not in order. I wasn't even able to open the files on my old, crappy laptop so I asked Megan to help me and she was up all night sifting through them for me. The other reason I did not use all of the text messages and combine both points into one post was because
one post would have been extremely long and since it is getting harder and harder to come up with original posts so I opted for 2 original posts rather than 1 long one. If I wanted to engage in blogwars, I am sure I could come up with plenty of new posts each day but I have stayed away from that and plan to continue to do so.

I was told today that the "other" blogger called me a hypocrite. I don't read there anymore. I have found things are much less stressful if I don't and I really could careless what is said there anymore. I did want to point out that there is a big difference between publishing one sided text messages knowing that you do not have access to both sides and with no intentions of ever posting the other side and releasing two text messages that back up a blog post knowing that I have more text messages that reflect both sides of the conversation and announcing that I planned to use them shortly.

With that being said on to the post...

When I read the text messages between Justin and Trista it confirmed another thing Trista had said about Justin early on. Whether you like Trista or not, she has been able to back up claims she has made about many things. She has backed things up with court documents, medical reports, and now text messages that show Justin is verbally abusive.

Trista, upon recommendation and guidance of the MSP, tried to keep in contact with Justin and to try to get him to talk. After the first round of text messages were released, Justin no doubt realized that their conversations were being monitored so made sure to throw in a couple of accusations at Trista. Trista tried diligently to get Justin to talk again and after she sent him a bunch of messages, he finally did. The majority of the messages are in order EXCEPT the ones at the bottom. Unfortunately there is no message from Trista here that prompted the text message from Justin that was used in the previous blog post. It was not saved in her outbox but Trista said the message she sent Justin asked him where he was the 15th and 16th since he was seen in Portland and where was her daughter. The rest of the messages are here and I thank Trista for sharing them with us. It has to be hard having everyone read the awful things said about her and having the courage to make them public.



Date:2012.6.28.8.59.43
Trista:Hey its Trista so we are going on to five months you ready yet to tell me where or what happened to Ayla? i am so tired of not knowing if my Daughter is okay

Date:2012.6.28.9.18.26
Trista: And not one person can give me hope that she is still alive even with all the evidence. I just want to hold her again look into her blue eyes see her beautiful

Date:2012.6.28.9.19.7
Trista:Smile kiss her soft cheeks wake up to her jumping in her crib reaching her hands out yelling mommy mommy with a big smile on her face. I want to feel her touch

Date:2012.6.28.9.14.57
Trista:Ayla didn't deserve what happened to her. She was so amazing sweet funny out going a very well behaved child. i really want to know where she is i want her

Date:2012.6.28.9.15.18
Trista:Home with me where she belongs. What bothers me the most is i trusted you to take good care of her and you let her and me down. I just don't understand what

Date:2012.6.28.9.15.34
Trista: Ayla did for this to happen. i swear if i never went to rehab or fought with you to be in her life she would still be here with me right now.

Date:2012.6.28.9.13.27
Trista:What am i suppose to think when all of the evidence points to the worst. Not one person including you can give me that little bit of hope that my baby girl is

Date:2012.6.28.9.13.49
Trista: Alive and alright and coming home to me . The pain i feel everyday is  unbearable.

Date:2012.6.28.9.14.32
Trista: Is it true that your trying to collect Aylas life insurance? Because if so that is Fucked up Justin

Date:2012.6.28.8.51.3
Justin: I still pay it thank u very much because im hoping she will b home and until proven otherwise im going to continue too

Justin: Eat shit i have one on myself too

Date:2012.6.28.8.57.37
Justin: It has nothing to do w money never has

Date:2012.6.28.9.0.19
Trista: Today is farther's day and the one little girl you should be spending it with is our daughter and you can't because you and your girlfriend and sister murdered

Date:2012.6.28.9.0.51
Trista:Her. Hope your thinking of her today and what you did to her. you don't deserve to be recognized as a farther because you are a poor excuse for a farther.

Date:2012.6.28.9.1.23
Trista: You know i still have the very first farthers day card Ayla and i bought for you two years ago. Your a joke Justin i hate you.


Date:2012.6.28.8.46.25
Justin: I will never give up trista and i dont speak those words its not an option and thats the difference you gave up on ayla a long time ago

Date:2012.6.28.9.9.47
Trista:I have not Given up i Pray for  Her every day i did carry Ayla for Nine months a mother Nows when there is Something wrong with there child. I will never give

Date:2012.6.28.9.10.9
TRISTA: Up on Ayla. She is my world she is my life. I keep going every day because i know its what Ayla would want.

Date:2012.6.28.8.45.52
Justin: Whats wrong w u ur boyfriend dump you? What do u want? Ive told u everything trista

Date:2012.6.28.9.6.55
TRISTA: No one  dumped me where did you get that?


Date:2012.6.28.8.57.19
Justin: I want her home before anything justice will take care of itself y do u think shes not alive why even speak those words

Date:2012.6.28.8.56.50
Justin: U look like youve been eating

 Trista said she asked Justin where he was on the 15th and the 16th and where was Ayla?


Date:2012.6.28.8.55.29
Justin: Ur questions are redundant and retorical o wait let me break it down in your terms ur questions are fuckin retarded and ive answered evrything i know


Date:2012.6.28.8.54.37
Justin: She was at my house and i went there after she went to bed to get my bed you idiot people saw her friday so good try

Date:2012.6.28.8.54.4
Justin: U got more stories than dr suess do u have voices in ur head telling u this shit

  




No comments:

Post a Comment