Friday, June 1, 2012

More on the Billboards



I knew doing the post on the billboards was going to garner a negative reaction from those involved and I was not surprised when I was forwarded a message from Angela herself that she had left for me on the Together For Ayla facebook page


TORI: I am sick of this bullshit and enough is enough. Tori you are lying. Or you are being misinformed. Something is deeply wrong with you. I guess you are pissed off that we did what we did and you have to discredit us. You are WRONG and I will find a way to MAKE SURE you have to sit with egg on your face for it because NOW I am fed up. I had taken the track of ignoring you and your drum beating because it didn't matter. What mattered to me is doing what I know I need to do for Ayla. NOW I'm so sick of your lying bullshit that I will go to great lengths to make sure you feel like an idiot for lying about our billboards and the items that ARE NOT on zazzle and WERE NEVER purchased by anyone but me. Despite the fact that you sent me an email saying you bought one- and you were the only person to do so- I checked the sales after and there was no sale. There was no royalty made, ever. But you are fine with lying about it. All of the items we purchase we buy individually or collectively within the group and hand out and mail out FOR FREE. IT all comes from our own pockets Tori. ALL OF IT. Why do you insist on assuming the worst and calling us liars? What is really wrong with you???? With only one exception not one of us has ever asked for money for the items she was buying. I corrected the person who did ask outside of the group ONCE to go in on the cost and the shipping. I told her that in the future I would cover any shortage and never to ask outside of the group to cover costs. Have you EVER ONCE bothered to try to have a conversation with me and ask me? NO. You just generate lies about me. You don't know me Tori. I am a decent person who has never been involved in anything criminal in my life. I have a family and I work my ass off to be a good mother and have been for the last 16 years. I am the wife of a veteran and a normal, good hearted person. I happen to believe Justin, but I DO WHAT I DO because MSP haven't found Ayla yet and I can't sit idly by and do nothing. I have to do awareness and outreach in case they are wrong. Why is that something you simply can't understand. So you don't think Ayla is alive. Fine. Don't believe it. But normal people don't constantly attack others who disagree with them. I don't come to your blog, I NEVER post on your blog (except for once, I believe, months ago). People send me screen shots from time to time but otherwise I pay it no mind. I can NOT for the life of me understand why you can't do the same. WE ARE NOT LYING. What you refuse to believe is going to make you look incredibly stupid. I will absolutely find a way to make sure you're called to the rug on this one. I won't be lied about anymore. ~Angela




I am a little confused where me,me,me Angela claims I emailed her and said I had purchased something off of zazzle.com. Either she is lying or is completely delusional. I would never purchase anything from them where the money could potentially end up lining Justin's pocket or funding his defense team. She also contradicts herself. She says I emailed her but then also, in most likely the same breath, says I I have never tried to email her.  To answer your question though, Angela. I assume the worst of you because I have read all of the postings on the secret TTLOM page. I know the hypocrites that you all are. I have read all the insults launched at Trista and Jeff all while defending poor innocent Justin.  You say you are not a horrible person, Angela. Well good for you, I am not a horrible person and you do not know me either.  I had never said a thing about you until my personal info was broadcast all over TTLOM. You didn't seem to have a problem with that until I did the same thing to you, another double standard. It is okay for your followers to say what they want about whomever they want but when the tables are turned it is an injustice. You inserted yourself into this case as did I, I chose to blog about the TRUTH, you chose to protect Justin and hide the truth. If you can't handle being called out, then maybe you should remove yourself from this case. 




I contacted Lamar and Premier Advertising. I received these emails from Lamar. Unless there are 2 different Lamar Advertising Companies that own billboards, I can only take this to mean that they do not have any billboards with Ayla's picture on them. I know another blogger wants to think that I copied her with this blog post but the dates of the emails clearly show that I had initiated contact with this company well before her blog post was ever published. 




On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Justice For Ayla <justiceforayla@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Malissa,

Thank you for getting back to me. I would be totally grateful if there was any donated board space available. Ayla has been missing for 5 months and her family is desperate to get her home. If that is not possible, could you send me prices for board space and I can see about organizing some sort of fund raiser here in Waterville for her. Thank you so much for your help with this. 

Sincerely,
Tori Gifford



From: Malissa <>
To: justiceforayla@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: Billboards


Hi Tori,

We do not have any billboards up. 

Are you looking to do a paid campaign or donated boards?





Malissa 

Lamar Outdoor
National Sales Coordinator
P: 646.453.5255
F: 212.697.3850


On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Malissa  <> wrote:
Hi Tori,

I will look into this and get back to you shortly.


Malissa 

Lamar Outdoor
National Sales Coordinator
P: 646.453.5255
F: 212.697.3850


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justice For Ayla <justiceforayla@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Subject: Billboards
To: >

I was wondering if any of your billboards nationwide feature a picture of Ayla Reynolds, the missing toddler from Maine? We are trying to spread awareness of her case and interested in possibly having her picture on a billboard, another group is working to do this so I am not sure if they have already contacted you and if they have put up billboards through you already. Could you please let me know if you are already featuring Ayla on a billboard or billboards through your company and what I need to do to make this happen if it has not already been done. 

Thank You
Tori Gifford


The emails were edited to remove the email address of the person I had spoken to as well as her last name. 



The billboard above is one of Lamar's billboards in Rochester NY. If Malissa says in her email that they do not have any billboards up featuring Ayla, how could this one be up on one of their 6 billboards in the Rochester area, specifically on Buell Rd on 1-93? www.pskiller.com and www.fotoforensics.com both have shown this photo to be altered. The tutorial at the fotoforensics site explains how to read the image and also shows pictures that have not been photoshopped as guidelines. You can also upload your own photo that you know is not photoshopped to compare.

There has also been discussion as to why TTLOM would include LMN and LRC on their billboards. I think the answer to that question is quite simply that they wanted to keep up appearances that Justin was working with these organizations knowing full well he was not. I think TTLOM also knew they had a better shot at getting any billboards up if they were associated with a real non-profit organization. If TTLOM did manage to get some billboards up, then I certainly commend them for their efforts but Justin is the one who claimed to have 60-70 billboards put up across the country and we were expected to take his word at face value with no evidence that these billboards even existed. We all know how modest TTLOM and Justin are according to those who have spoken out for them but are we really supposed to believe that a feat this great would not garner media attention? How come readers here at Justice for Ayla span the country and not one of them has ever seen a billboard on their travels?

Cynthia Caron from Lost N Missing has a list of verifiable billboards placed on www.AylaReynolds.com, where is TTLOM's verifiable list?

http://www.aylareynolds.com/photos/I95_Academy_exit30.pdf
http://www.aylareynolds.com/photos/Schuylkill_Expressway.pdf
http://www.aylareynolds.com/photos/34th_University%20City.pdf
http://www.aylareynolds.com/photos/I95_Academy_exit30.pdf
http://www.aylareynolds.com/photos/I95_Academy_exit32.pdf
http://www.aylareynolds.com/photos/I95_Oregon.pdf
http://www.aylareynolds.com/photos/I95_knorr.pdf



Click HERE to view what www.fotoforensics.com has to say about whether or not this photo has been photoshopped and then you be the judge.







The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this article are those of the Author referenced herein, and are not to be deemed as fact unless otherwise published. Assumptions made from the content published in the articles of this Blog are not reflective of the position of any U.S. Government agency (i.e., Law Enforcement, Federal Agencies, etc.)..




49 comments:

  1. Loved this part in her email to you: "Why is that something you simply can't understand. So you don't think Ayla is alive. Fine. Don't believe it. But normal people don't constantly attack others who disagree with them."

    That explains a lot about their bunch...all of 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori, are we allowed to use the bottom poster to print it and put it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, feel free to use any pictures on this site with the exception of the ones of my father. :)

      Delete
    2. I think if they are going to be printed and posted, they may need a little more info, plus LE phone# and/or just to call 911...?

      Delete
    3. Well you better take down your dad pics then, because they are sure to be the next blog post over at Pinky's. You don't need to post this one Tori. Just an FYI.

      Delete
    4. I can fix that!

      Delete
  3. The whole entire email is an example of double standards, as usual.

    NOW, she'll MAKE SURE J4A "will have to sit egg on her face"? Now? She's never made sure of this before and/or allowed it?

    I'm STILL confused about her stance on the billboards. She skims right past the matter, then goes on to say that EVERYTHING is paid, out of pocket.

    Where are they exactly, and who funded them? I understand there was a thank you on facebook. I don't consider that a "public thank you". The company should be publicly thanked for their generosity, through media outlets, in order to bring more awareness to AYLA. JMO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way she threatens to make sure you have egg on your face.... Lmao since she just smeared it all over her own! No worries you have way more supporters than she does simply because it is obvious who really cares about ayla. Otherwise I would be visiting her blog instead. When I first started reading these blogs I checked out everyone available and found j4a and a4a the most apropriate since I truly care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmy Kay, with Lamar, got quite a few billboards of Lisa Irwin placed. Unfortunately, the 'haters' of DB/JI {Lisa's parents} doubted the existance of the billboards and went out armed with cameras. Were they surprised! Is there a reader/poster that lives near the 'billboard' to verify?
    ~Teri' W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori, could TLLOM have donated money to LMN or LRC for the purpose of renting billboards? ( not to be the devils advocate) Or did they specifically name the Lamar as the "company" they went through?

    I guess I feel a bit sorry for Angela, being USED as a spokesperson for Dipietro Lies.org! I hope she doesn't lose everything that's important to her from lawsuits- like I believe her Turd friends will!

    The pinkslime, on the other hand, should be locked up until her time comes to BURN for eternity- DOWN IN JUSTINS PLACE! hehe;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, and this woman calls herself a good person? No wonder people refer to her as angela scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And this is why, I have continually said....


    TORI, YOU ROCK!!!!!!

    (Go ahead, look it up, I've said it all over this blog!)

    JUSTICE FOR AYLA is coming!!! Watch your back Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yah right. I really believe you would send ONE PENNY to ANYTHING Angela Scary is hawking. First lie I detected, but what was most fascinating about AH's letter is her reference of the word "normal" and everyone from SA knows what that means.

    She is nuts and she is going off the deep end. Why not just PROVE her billboards are real instead of threatening to take you down? LMAO!!! Jeez and crackers, someone lock that woman up for once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad that you are doing well enough to blog, Tori.
    This is such typical behaviour of bullies and liars when their "House of Cards" is starting to fall! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What Kit said--and maybe add that law enforcement has stated that Ayla is likely dead and that those three have not been forthcoming with info, adding the message about the reward deadline plus the police hotline number etc., and making into billboards in Waterville and Portland?

    I'm sure there are many other people besides me who would love to help make this happen ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view/20120207billboards_seek_tips_on_ayla_reynolds

    I guess the billboards are electric. Well the ones in Philly are...


    Are you sure you have the right billboard company? I am not agreeing that The little Scam of Mine may actually be doing the billboards. But mistakes do happen....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This article is talking about bill boards that are being put up by a New hampshire based group... LNM..not angela or heidi

      Delete
    2. You saw the emails right? All AH has to do is prove her billboards. Have her show all 70 of them and then put this to rest.

      Delete
    3. I may be mistaken but I believe that was put up by LNM. LNM is located in NH.

      If there are 60-70 billboards, then that is wonderful. I just don't understand the secrecy...

      Delete
  13. scarry has hairy ballsJune 1, 2012 at 6:13 PM

    LMFAO..talk about a nasty bully. I'm gonna get you Tori...nah na nah. Grow the F up Scarry hag. nice person my ass.

    is this her? did she ever live in FLA?

    http://www.marionmugshots.com/arrest_card_inquiry.php?n=104859_Angela-Harry_Marion_Mugshot_c32f08838656ab73154a8a8acce41506

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YIKES!! I don't think that's her. I hope not anyway...

      Delete
  14. Is there anyone local that can disprove the billboard exists? This happened in another missing baby case. Someone worked with Lamar to really get billboards up, but others didn't believe. They went with cameras in hand. Were they surprised!
    [sorry I used names before-I'm new to this]
    Teri' W

    ReplyDelete
  15. folllow the leader aka queen idiotJune 1, 2012 at 6:40 PM

    Scarry does everything her cousin Heidi-Vagapenis tells her doesn't she.change the story Ang, they don't believe that version it doesn't make any sense.Wow Heidi-Vagapenis's cackle has become really loud, like a frieight train. she is so stupid she doesn't know how stupid she looks and sounds. no one believes her moronic spewing of no abduction, she is alive. she will be screeching this when they place her straight jacket on and take her off to the funny farm. dale morse will be thrilled to have someone to talk to besides the voices in her head.

    where has Cruella de Courtney been lately?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol!
    Angela Harry's self-centered tirades are.. EPIC!!

    How does a *grown woman* write something like THIS---amidst a missing CHILD case---and NOT see how petty & ridiculous it makes her look??
    :/

    For The Record:

    # of times Angela Harry used the name "AYLA" in her self-righteous cyber-fit?... 3

    # of times she used the word "I"... 27
    # of times she used "ME"... 9
    # of times using "I'm"... 1

    So, Angela managed to refer to HERSELF over 12x more often in that stupid e-mail, than she did AYLA!!

    You remember...
    "A Y L A"
    don't you, Angela?? That supposedly "abducted"
    B A B Y
    you have so "selflessly" dedicated your life to finding???
    :/

    ReplyDelete
  17. " I" is her middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  18. AH could not be reached for comment.... Love this VTLady

    ReplyDelete
  19. Has anyone seen a link to a transcript of the press conference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hav'nt but woould like to because there were a couple of things in the question and answer part i wanted to hear again. Does anyone know where to watch the press conferance in full? I could only find the vidio with what was announced but not the question and answer part. thanks!

      Delete
  20. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fox8tv.com%2FVideo%2Fvideos%2F6135_Video.mp4&h=OAQEVG-dyAQG_IyrbpX2lxVFJAy0ESeomwbUBPzgHosI3Pg
    If you look carefully, you will see "the little light of maine"
    Then you can ask them, maybe they photoshopped the billboards

    ReplyDelete
  21. What'sAH gonna do...have her friend doctor-up some more billboards with Ayla' s picture? Her head is as empty as her threats Tori.. Get well soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WIAJ... and especially thank you for the laugh although it still hurts when I do laugh.

      Delete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Proud TLLOM MemberJune 2, 2012 at 1:33 PM

    The billboards DO exist.

    Tori asked about paid billboards. The billboards we have secured for Ayla were "donated" space as opposed to "paid for" space. This was acheived by LOTS of hardwork and hours upon hours of phone calls being placed to each individual market directly. It would be VERY sad if all of our hard work is ruined and the donated space is revoked thanks to this blog war.

    Here is a news clip showing a billboard:
    http://www.fox8tv.com/​Video/videos/6135_Video.mp4

    Make sure your volume is on when viewing the above clip.

    Thanks,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One billboard? Wow. Where are the other 69 of the alleged 70 billboards CONnie?

      Delete
    2. Why was the links content removed?

      Delete
    3. Proud TLLOM MemberJune 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM

      "The Bride"- this is ONE of the billboards. Did you need footage of all of them? Feel free to call each individual market for Lamar and inquire as to what their "Donated space" billboards are running currently.

      John P!- the link was working when I sumbitted it hours ago. It apparently worked for "the bride" as she was able to view it. There was a link posted on the "Together for Ayla" FB page until it was deleted. I guess you could search their news website for it if the link does not come back up.

      Thanks,
      Connie

      Delete
    4. Where is the lication of the current billboards? All this talk of donated vs paid for billboards when Tori inquired about boards featuring Ayla, the answer was no.

      Delete
  24. Maybe SOME billboards were donated by Lamar and other advertising companies but I am not buying that 70 were nor do I see any proof that any are up now or have been up recently. Lamar is a very gracious company so I would not doubt for a second if they did donate some space. Jim N. also contacted me from Lamar offering space and informed me that there were currently NO billboards featuring Ayla up with their company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proud TLLOM MemberJune 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM

      Ok, Tori.

      We have nothing to prove to you. We know where the billboards are up. We also know all of the actual work that has been done to get them put up.

      Have a great night.
      Connie

      Delete
    2. You are right Connie, you do not have to prove anything to me. I likely will not be on the jury but if Justin wants to be viewed as innocent especially in light of the press conference the other day I would think he would be more than willing to bend over backwards to provide a list. I appreciate you posting a link to one billboards but one or even 5 is a far cry from 70. Regardless IF Ayla is alive, hopefully someone recognizes her from a billboards and brings her home to her mother.

      Delete
    3. Don't you WANT people to know where the billboards are?

      Plus, if you would go "public" with your efforts and great generosity from the company, it would bring LOTS more awareness for AYLA.

      Delete
    4. Proud TLLOM MemberJune 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

      Kit, we have gone "public" with out efforts. Justin announced it at the vigil Lance organized in mid April. It was in the newspaper article following the vigil. We have provided links to as many pictures as we have members living in that area and able to take pictures of the billboards. We provided a link from a newstation that had footage on a billboard. Yet, NONE of this is enough.

      Malissa has contacted Lamar's corporate office and, I would assume, their legal department in the event that anything damaging comes from her correspondence with Tori. She was very disheartened that the conversation was not fueled by good intentions.

      I will say again- if this interaction has caused irreversible damage with a fantastic corporation that has donated an amount of awareness items we would otherwise only be able to dream about- that would be very, VERY sad.

      Thanks,
      Connie

      Delete
    5. Oh please. There is nothing legally wrong with the emails I sent and absolutely nothing damaging on the part of Lamar that was posted in the emails. The only damage done was to TTLOM and Justin. The emails were not sent under false pretense. I had every intention of seeing how to erect billboards for Ayla. I also contacted Shaw 's supermarkets at the same time to see about putting Ayla's poster on their shopping carts. I would have left the whole thing alone if not for your buddy JSTL posting the emails supposedly from Lamar about the billboards.

      Delete
    6. Proud TLLOM MemberJune 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM

      Kit: Sorry- I meant to say "OUR efforts". It's getting late here on the East Coast. I believe someone on here said I have five kids? Phew...it sure is tiring running after them all!

      Tori: I'm not buddies with whoever runs JSTL's. I have no idea who s/he is either. It seems to me that the mature thing to do though, would be to just drop it. What it is helping to keep this drama going? It's not bringing Ayla home to he people that love her...that's for sure.

      I am just REALLY sick of the nonsense. We say we have billboards up. You make it your mission to disprove that. Why? I guess that's what I don't understand.

      Thanks,
      Connie

      Delete
    7. Connie, I have no idea what Justin said at the vigil, nor do millions of other people. The assumption was put out there, more than once, that every effort to bring awareness to Ayla, by TLLOM, was done with NO help, and funded out of pocket. THAT was what caused the original questions to arise, about 70 billboards being funded, with no help/out of pocket. The very first time I heard of the billboard space being donated, was from a blog post, from JSTL, who claims to have no connection to anyone related to Ayla's case. I have never seen anything, ever, stating that a company was so generous, to donate 70 billboards for Ayla.

      PLUS, Lost N Missing AND LRC has been belittled and bullied and put down by the blog associated with Justin, Selena, derek, etc. How in God's name is belittling missing people org's helping Ayla???

      If TLLOM is helping to bring awareness to Ayla, that is great, but I personally have not physically seen any of their efforts. The only efforts I see publicly are on television, interviews, newspapers, etc. If TLLOM is putting forth great efforts, thats great, I have not seen any results though.

      Why wouldn't TLLOM want to bring awareness for Ayla, by publicly spreading the word of the billboards they were able to get donated? Justin and TLLOM stating that THEY put up 70 billboards, yet forgetting to say they were donated, by any certain company, AND refusing to reveal the billboard locations, is not bringing awareness to Ayla. Such generosity and great efforts would grab media attention and bring a lot of awareness.

      Delete
    8. Why keep the location a secret? Just answer where they are....it's quite simple... you could clear this all up.

      Delete
  25. So "out of our own pockets" meant what, cell phone minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  26. So, exactly which billboard across the US (except Maine) has resulted in bringing the "alive" Ayla home? What a waste of time, effort and informational space. Space that could be used by a family who has a real kidnapping take place. If TLLOM wants to find out what happened to Ayla, they need to start with the Dipietro family members. Not billboards across Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the billboards are up, I don't think it's a waste. Awareness still needs to be made for Ayla...

      Delete