Thursday, April 5, 2012

To The Many Readers of J4A



I have been quiet for the last few days, my last post was on DHHS and their role in this case and today I couldn't write because I was in Portland most of the day attending Ayla's Birthday Vigil and giving my support to Trista and her family so I was not online at all. I was surprised to see that while I was gone, I was the center of conversation on a certain blog due to a post by Grace4Ayla on this blog. I responded to what was posted last night as a comment on that blog but decided I did not want to sully Ayla's day by engaging in a "blog war".

I have not responded to the most recent posts and comments nor do I intend to. I did not start this fight, I have not participated in this round and I will not be able to end it on my own. I can choose to ignore it and not read over there and I hope you all will follow suit. The blog adds nothing relevant to the discussion here and it's only purpose is to cause hate and discontent and the more we read it, talk about it, comment on it and about it we are doing exactly what the blogger wants.

I am not perfect, my past and my past indiscretions have been brought to the table on more than one occasion and unless you are reading this blog for the first time, you have probably heard all about it but have made your own decision about whether or not what I say or what the other contributors say is worth reading. Some of you have even emailed me personally and asked me questions about things you have heard and I have been open and honest and answered any questions that you have had and I will continue to be accessible to anyone who wishes to contact me

I will say that because I have a criminal record and because I have a child who does not live in my home(not because DHHS or any entity removed him due to me being an unfit parent) does not mean that I care any less about Ayla or that I am incapable of reading and interpreting information on this case and forming my own opinion. It does not make me any less hopeful that Ayla is alive somewhere and will be returned to her mother, it also does not prevent me from realistically looking at the facts and drawing the conclusion that Justin harmed Ayla and is lying about her being kidnapped. I know I was at Ayla's 2nd birthday party today and Justin wasn't, nor were any of his family members. I wore my Ayla shirt in hopes someone might recognize her and call LE with her whereabouts. I taped her missing poster to the back window of my vehicle to make sure it is visible to as many people as possible. I lit a candle for Ayla with Cynthia Caron of Lost N Missing, where was Justin? Certainly not on Congress St. in Portland or at any vigil they were supposedly planning in Waterville. Where was the other blogger? Online trashing me.

I will not stop seeking Justice for Ayla. We are not in the first week of this investigation nor are we in the first few weeks. It is not likely that some major piece of evidence is going to be revealed that is going to change my perception of this case and my opinion on who is responsible. I did not start this blog until the 2nd week of February after I was already relatively certain that the evidence points in one direction and one direction only. It points to the people in the home where Ayla went missing. I will not be silenced by people with unclear motives. My motives are clear as they have been from the start. I am not looking for fame or fortune. I only want one thing. I want Ayla to be found and the people responsible brought to Justice.

If you want the same thing I do, please stop reading the other blog and playing the blogger's games. If you want the blogger to go away, there is only one way to ensure that happens. Stop feeding it. Stop reading it, commenting on it there, here, or on any other blog or facebook page. Remove it from your mind and leave him/her to play their games all by their lonesome or with the few people who frequent that blog. I know I have asked you all to boycott the blog before and then when the blogger pretended to turn over a new leaf I faltered. I was tricked once, I will not be tricked again. This back and forth "blog war" is only taking away from who is important here and that person is Ayla and she deserves so much more than that.

I know that a lot of this did not need to be said to many of you. We are blessed to have such wonderful, supportive readers who care about Ayla and who have stood behind us. I appreciate all of you and if anything were to happen to either of my children, you are the people I would want to have by my side helping me look for my child and uncovering the truth. I am amazed on a daily basis by your generosity and kindness as well as your passion and determination for what is right, what is just. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.


25 comments:

  1. Great post. I appreciate your honesty, although un-needed. You have Ayla's best interest at heart and that's what matters. You have a big heart and everyone has a past whether they choose to admit it or not, your past has made you who you are today. Bless you for everything you do for Ayla and her family everyday. You are a great person, and don't let anyone tell you any different. The only thing I will say about the other blogger is atleast you have the balls to admit who you really are and where you are and most of all where your heart is. I know I am not the only one that appreciates that. From NY I am with you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I totally agree with you from South Carolina though. J4A, thank you for all you do for this precious little princess and don't worry about the other blogger. You are such an honest person and your heart and soul shows that. Please keep on doing for Ayla Bell!

      Delete
  2. Thank ~ YOU ~ from the bottom of OUR hearts. We don't pay any attentions to anything negative about you and we know where your heart is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post J4A. I totally agree with Tammy's comment as well. There is no need for you to have to continually explain yourself. Everyone reading here is well aware of your past that certain people feel the need to keep bringing up over and over. Everyone knows and no one cares. I'm sure you'd like to just move forward and leave the past behind. Those couple minor negative things from your past is the only thing that jealous people have to throw in your face. You are doing a super job keeping Ayla's name, face and story out there. You are doing a super job seeking justice for Ayla. Keep up the good work. I can see you are a strong person and won't let someone elses jealousy stop you from doing what you set out to do - seek justice for Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree ,lets stop feeding it,stop reading it ignore.Nothing they say has anything to do with Ayla.They could care less about Justice for Ayla.Your doing a great job Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bride Wears BLOOD RedApril 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM

    j4a I'm just sorry you felt you needed to explain any of the insanity from the other blog. You private life is no one's business and is irrelevant to Ayla. The blogger once again proved how low they can go and we've seen it with the lack of concern for Ayla repeatedly. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, has a perfect past. We learn from our mistakes, we grow from them and we move on to become better people. Most of us that is... there are some exceptions including Lies, Justin, The Dips and the Dip Supporters. Keep up the good work J and keep fighting for Ayla. Lord knows the paternal family isn't helping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Tammy! You are doing a wonderful job! There are so many questions that everyone has about this case. Why aren't they being answered? Is it okay that Justin, his girlfriend, and his sister just walk away and refuse to talk or answer questions? Why is this okay...with anyone? Were the children in the house questioned? Has DHHS been over to the house since Ayla has been missing? Who at DHHS allowed Alya to go to her dad's. I would think the police and DHHS would have some top notch investigators on this, because they messed up big time. They should have never taken Ayla away from her mother and mother's family without checking into Justin's life and home. They need to step it up and get answers for Trista! If Justin gets away with this, I lose all respect and confidence in our laws, police, and DHHS. If Justin gets away with either murdering his daughter and/or making her disappear (which any person with common sense knows he is responsible) then anyone can get away with murder or sending a child away. I believe Trista has been too trusting of everyone (Justin, DHHS, police). She needs a lawyer and she needs to start going after Justin, his girlfriend, and his sister, along with DHHS and anyone else involved in taking her daughter out of her families and her loving home. I can't sleep at night thinking of what Trista is going through. My heart breaks for her!!! I want JUSTICE for Trista and Ayla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree as well! I also would suggest that you edit all comments on here that include the " criminally insane" blogs address with *****s! Just so that the few who read the blogs on your site will not even be tempted to go to Lies and read the TRASH they/ she spread! Take my advice, please to save your own sanity, as well as that of the rest of the readers here, like myself, who pray for Ayla and Trista and JUSTICE
    From what Ive seen on the lies blog they ARE either LE detectives trying to incite more clues being " dropped" by the Dips OR its CR, AH, the Tudelas OR Tamara > if its either of the latter four, then Normal and Intelligent individuals should avoid the criminals on the ***lies blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. J4A

    I have to agree with everything you said! The only way to stop ****lies is to ignor. I admit I have been fooled as well by that site. It wont happen again. I also agree wit KIT, LLLADY, TBWBR, Rhonda, Thomas, Chicky and Tammy. There is no reason to explain why you are doing what you do. Your heart felt fight for Ayla is obvious to us ALL. I to have a past history. As do we all. I believe if you learn from that history you become a better person. You have proven my belief. KEEP FIGHTING FOR AYLA!!! Ayla and her family NEED you in thier corner fighting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said John P and I totally agree!

      Delete
  9. I visit here often although I have never commented, and I was once going to contribute to helping to write this blog but was unable to due to an illness in the family. I just want to say that I think everyone who posts here is great, highly intelligent, and very nice people. I have been to the juststopthelies blog and even attempted to comment but she removed my comment because my URL was posted with my name. That blog writer has absolutely nothing constructive to say and adds nothing to this case!

    Your post is completely unimportant. It does not shape who you are now. And anyone who is at all concerned with your past needs to get a life! I can see that you're a truly great and very caring person with Ayla's best interests at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tori, I think you have a done a great job in bringing awareness to Ayla's story. I know how it feels to have to defend yourself all the time, being a DHHS worker. I've been vilified simply due to my job title. I've been called vindictive, despised and incompetent by people that have never met me, by simply being a social worker, when in fact, I'm a loving, caring, hard worker..hold your head up high, Tori, thats what I do in the face of adversity.....I was wondering if there was anyone out there with private investigations skills that would be willing to take on the case, pro bono. Not to interfere with the police investigation but lots of families with missing loved ones will hire an outside investigator. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tori, you are NOT the only one with "a past".
    Many of us, MYSELF INCLUDED, have made youthful indiscretions and mistakes.
    It's not who you "WERE", but, rather, who you "ARE" that matters.

    And, WHO Tori Gifford IS today, is an intelligent, thoughtful, and courageous woman.
    One who has touched many, MANY, hearts through her writing and advocacy on behalf of a virtual stranger.
    I'm PROUD to call you "friend".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bride Wears BLOOD RedApril 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

      Right on VTLady! Keep keepin' the faith J4.

      To the haters:

      Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

      Delete
    2. ITA VTLady! There's not much to add to that!

      Delete
  12. Agreed. I don't read over there and won't. The few times I have it has been a blood pressure raising, ire causing mistake.

    Lets just stay over here and do what we do, who gives a crap what they do over there. All that negative energy just dags us down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree too, J4A. That trash site reeks, all the intelligent, caring, witty people are here anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bride Wears BLOOD RedApril 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM

      Don't forget good looking too. :)

      Delete
    2. hell yeah! :)

      Delete
    3. My looks definately will not add to the reat of yours! Let's just say it is a good thing my grandkids don't have Peperes looks. I think I will be able to add in the other three areas though. At least I will try.

      Delete
  14. Just wanted to let you know that I have never been to JSTL nor do I ever plan to. From what I heard, a lot of people go there ONCE and does not return. I love your blog (everything except the back and forth with JSTL, although I do understand why you react the way that you do) and I check it daily. Your blogs are informative and interesting to say the least. Thank you for everything that you do for Ayla and to help get information and answers for the questions that everyone wants to know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are all amazing! I am sorry I didn't have the time to go in and thank each of you individually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J4A

      No need. You can thank us after Ayla is home!

      Just know we respect the work you are doing for Ayla and it shows me the person you are today.

      Delete
  16. I was over there for two hours last week. Just to stir the pot. I felt angry at myself afterwards. Didn't do a thing for me, ezcept I felt like I had aged a couple of dog years. The mood carried into the next day. Lesson learned.
    There is some expression about wrestling with pigs in mud , the pigs like it and you get dirty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, agreed. I stopped posting there after being deleted and insulted with vulgar , hateful responses from the author, repeatedly. It serves no purpose, other than being aggravated. Alot of the comments are from the same person: not hard to figure out. A few wks. ago, I gave it up altogether, as did alot of others. A really nasty person authoring the blog, a personality disorder is obvious. It doesn't matter what has happened in the past if you have learned from it, and made a change in your life. None of us are perfect and we never will be.

      Delete