There are two pages in the document. The first page is the initial visit on 9/29/2011. Several things to take note of in the first report:
- Her right leg was the injured leg.
- She had a nickel-sized bruise on the left side of her back on the hip bone.
- X-rays were normal.
- She was referred to Maine Orthopedics.
- This incident was reported to DHS for safety concerns while in dad’s care.
The second page is from the follow up visit on 10/05/2011. Things to note on this report:
- It is unclear what exactly caused Ayla’s injured leg.
- There is concern for a non-accidental cause due to the immediate onset of symptoms.
- While there was no visible fracture evident on the x-ray, it cannot be ruled out.
- Ayla was walking better at the follow up visit.
- Trista got both Ayla and Raymond flu shots.
I have only one question after reading this, WHAT HAPPENED TO AYLA?