Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Psychic's Take Part 1

A week or two ago I posted a few messages in various forums designated for psychics and mediums. I asked if anyone would be interested in allowing me to write about their vision. One of the sites I posted on, I was informed that the administrator of the site was already working with the family and other members on the site were asked not to respond to me. I have never dealt with any psychics before and learned that what I asked was bad form. I could have paid a psychic to give me their vision on the case but I feel that if someone wants compensation to help a missing child, they are not someone I would want to be dealing with. I figured that this was not a story I was going to write.

Generally Police Departments do not enlist the help of Psychics and when they do so it is usually as a last resort. It is almost impossible to build a case in court around a vision. Leading Police to a dead body is another thing. Most Police departments will not reach out to a psychic for tips, however any information that they receive from a psychic is followed up on just like any other tip. It would be nice to know how many of these tips lead Police to the information that they are seeking but unfortunately according to most departments they claim they do not keep records of such things. On the flip side of that, the time and money spent by police departments following up on tips that are unrelated and false must be astronomical.

For every truly gifted psychic or medium there are ten if not twenty more that claim to be sensitive and are not. It is understandable why law enforcement do not generally seek out their help. Imposters and phonies have given true psychics a bad rep.

There is no shortage of cases where psychics have given tips only to have the cases solved and the information from the psychic proven to be completely off base. But what about the cases were information from a psychic proved to be the tip police needed to find a missing person or arrest the person responsible...

A body was located in the US by Psychic Annete Martin. Dennis Prado, a retired US paratrooper, had gone missing from his apartment, and Police had been unable to locate his whereabouts. With no further leads, the chief investigating officer, Fernando Realyvasquez, a sergeant with the Pacifica (California) Police, contacted psychic detective Annette Martin. Prado had lived near a large forest, some 2000 square miles. Martin was given a map, she circled a small spot on the map, about the size of two city blocks. She said that Prado had struggled for breath, had died and his body would be there within the indicated area. She described the path he took, and where the body would be found. Although the area had been searched, a search and rescue officer found the body covered with dirt with a sniffer dog at the location, as Martin had indicated. While the body had deteriorated, there was no evidence that he had been attacked and it thought likely he had died of natural causes, as she also indicated

In Sydney Australia in 1996, a Belgian born Sydney psychic, Phillipe Durant was approached by the fiance of missing Paula Brown to help locate her. Durante told police the location of the body of Brown. She was found less than two Kilometres of the spot he had indicated in Port Botany, by a truck driver who came across the body. "Even though the body was discovered purely by chance, the speculation by a clairvoyant appears to have been uncannily accurate," a police spokeswoman conceded. Durant had used a plumb bob and a grid map, combined with some hair from the victim.

In 2001, the body of Thomas Braun was located by Perth based Aboriginal clairvoyant Leanna Adams in Western Australia. Police had initially been unable to find the body. The family of Braun had been told to contact Adams, an Aboriginal psychic who lived in Perth. The Braun Family had requested police to do a search based on Adams’ directions but they had not assisted. Adams went to Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, and took the family members directly to Braun’s remains, a spot high on a ridge west of the town, some 20 kilometres out. The remains were not immediately identifiable. Police later confirmed the remains to be his using DNA testing.

In August, 2010, Aboriginal Elder Cheryl Carroll-Lagerwey claimed to have seen the location of a missing child, Kiesha Abrahams, in her dream. The missing child's disappearance was being investigated by police. She took them to a location where a dead body was found, however it was of an adult woman and not the body of the child
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_detective

Even cynics and non believers cannot easily dismiss the cases listed above as pure luck or coincidence. There has to be a possibility that there are true psychics out there that have gotten messages from Ayla or had visions as to what really happened to her but how do we differentiate between the ones who are genuine and the ones who have an ulterior motive?

If you happen to do a web search for psychic's take on the Ayla Reynolds case or browse forums like I did devoted to psychics and their visions you are going to find a whole lot of conflicting information. It seems that no one is on the same page and no one has the answer to the question that could solve this case, Where is Ayla?

I posted a response one day on Tim Caya's Find Ayla Reynolds Page when someone asked if a psychic was working with the family, never did I think that would be the post about psychics that I would get a response to.

A few days later I received an email with a file attached...

I've been trying to write a letter to you but they kept coming out too long or too short.
Ayla's case is very personal to me, probably too personal in that it impairs my objectivity.

Bottom line I was adjusting myself after a long science mission, suddenly a dead Ayla shows up at
the Laundromat on Dec-21. at 5:30 PM I am 400 miles south of you in Mass.
Four loads of laundry had just started washing their was no walking out and trying again.

This report I forward is the total reportage of the event and subsequent inquiry too FBI-MSP-WPD.

Long story short after two weeks of contact I told her and a younger version of myself
I had to disconnect briefly. Within 48 hours all the tricks and machinations became clear.

She's back at the fast eternal speeds that cause time to move slow for those not in this world



I have studied you closely to make sure this is a safe move. Your heart is true.
As to the unseen world I like to call it ESPN like the sports network they don't take it seriously.
You seem to have much natural intuition and that is good. I have been afraid to write.
You went out of your way looking for help. That is how I met Ayla too after she died.
I take this world and the other world dead serious because they are equally dangerous.

Isn't it weird that if she hadn't died we wouldn't know her amazing spirit.


(snipped)

The report that was forwarded was over 50 pages long. It would be great if there was a map with X marks the spot on it included right?  Guess what? There was.

I know you are dying to know more, however, I am going to consider this part one and will conclude this later. I am waiting to hear back from MSP to see if I am able to release all of the pertinent information in the file yet.

50 comments:

  1. I don't automatically turn my nose up at the thought of psychics. Some people do and thats ok, to have your own opinion. I believe there are people who have true psychic abilities, a gift. Unfortunately, there are tons of people who do not have such a gift and found this an opportunity to scam people out of money. I don't think a true psychic is sitting at a table at the beach or carnival looking to take teenagers money, or waiting for people to call their 900#. These "scammers" have made a bad name for people who do have a true gift. How one can weed out the true psychic, is beyond me.
    I am not opposed to psychics being used, as a supplement in crime. What harm can it cause in a difficult crime? Maybe people are afraid it will take time away from "true" tips, but who's to say a certain psychic does not have a true ability or gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what any of this means,very confusing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 400 miles south of Waterville in Mass. would be Cape Cod. The Cape is not actually 400 miles, it is less, but that is as far south as Mass. goes. I am in Mass near there if any of this should be checked out. Let us know on here.

    In Mass several years ago some "diviners" located the belongings of the missing Melissa Gosule. That led to her body being located. Not too far from Cape Cod. It was an amazing example of the use of psychic energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONCE AGAIN..IM AN OUTSIDER LOOKING IN...BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE POLICE HAVE NOT ARRESTED JUSTIN DIPEITRO FOR CHILD ENDANGERMENT....HE WAS HER GUARDIAN, HER CARETAKER AT THE TIME...THIS REQUIRES HE PERFORM CERTAIN TASKS NECESSARY FOR THE WELL BEING AND SAFETY OF THIS CHILD....HE FAILED, CLEARLY...BROKEN ARM, PULLED LEG MUSCLE, BRUISED FACE, CUT ANKLE (EXPLAINATION FOR THE BLOOD AT BOTTOM OF STAIRS)...ALL OF WHICH WAS DONE IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME AND LETS NOT LEAVE OUT, HER WHEREABOUTS THAT HE HAS NO EXPLANATION FOR OR SUGGESTS THAT ITS NOT QUITE THE RIGHT TIME TO DISCUSS IT...DID I LEAVE ANYTHING OUT? OH YEAH, HE HAS THE ABILITY TO PREDICT HER DISAPEARANCE...COME ON (LE)...ITS TIME FOR AN ARREST...MAYBE THE PEOPLE IN MAINE NEED TO START PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE POLICE FOR AN ARREST..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if you are following the Jahessye Shockley case-she went missing at the hands of her mother. Many people were outraged taht her mother hadn't been arrested and charged earlier, but I remember reading soemthing about double jeopardy or wanting to get her for murder and not a lesser charge of child endangerment or something along those lines. I'm sure they are trying to get an air tight case in Ayla's case in order to make sure no one is getting off on lack of evidence or any other technicality.

      Delete
    2. Well that answers that!!! Watch out parents - if your child is abducted then you should be charged with child endangerment because you didn't perform your parental duties. All my children sleep through the night including my 1yo. I check on them "IF" i'm up otherwise we all sleep.

      Even if I get up every 2-3hrs and check on them it still leaves time for an abductor to slip in and take one of my children and drive far enough away without detection. If taken outside of my county or state, other PD's are not going to get involved unless my child is sighted.

      If this happened, the actions of the abductor are totally my fault and I should be thrown in jail. There's logic for you.

      Delete
    3. A child with a broken arm and who sleeps on a differant floor than you where you cannot hear from one floor to the next because of noisy furnace etc. should be checked on.

      Delete
    4. My kids sleep down the other end of the house. I don't always hear everything that happens, my middle child has kidney and bladder problems - we can't go through life with broken sleep constantly otherwise we have a deficient immune system and coping becomes compromized. Lack of sleep and depression go hand in hand - we'd have a nation of zombies if we got up constantly to a child we know is sleeping just fine and consider to be safe in the home with the parents/family.

      If I got up to every noise i heard then i would be awake all the time and my kids would think they could play or cry for whatever reason and mom/dad would come running. I know I'd be worn and my patience would be thin. I'm convinced most people would feel the same.

      We all take it fore-granted that we are safe in our homes. We shouldn't have to worry about what rooms our children sleep in or ourselves for that matter. For those unfortunate few where somebody does enter into their home terrible things can happen to them. With those examples that do exist, it isn't enough of an example for us to be more vigilant and even if we were, the criminal usually has a weapon and a violent nature, and we are the ones caught in a moment of disadvantage with nothing to protect ourselves.

      It amazes me how logical people become when they analyze others' for their actions and not their own. Go figure....

      Delete
    5. If Justin said he was concerned that someone was going to take Ayla away, and his Mother said that she had seen a suspicious car around and they were uncomfortable then there was good reason to take precautions. Yes, we are analizing... ahuh

      Delete
    6. I would rather have LE take as much time as they need,then to rush and make a mistake.I have a feeling this case involves other things that take more time to investigate.If they make an arrest now with No body,and not enough blood to prove she died,they walk.LE has one chance at this lets thank them for doing it right.

      Delete
    7. I would think that if my sister were upstairs with my child, I would've thought that she would be relatively safe.

      Again, if you see something suspicious you can be of the opinion that "maybe im just being paranoid". We can't even assume to know what it feels like to be in that position, but here we are - we all think we know.

      When Justin told trista that he was worried that someone might take her (even trista says that he thought she would be the one to take Ayla) maybe he was gently trying to point out that he knew she had someone watching him. If that was the case then maybe that's all he thought it was; someone monitoring him. No doubt you have other ideas.

      Delete
    8. I have lots of ideas but we all would like the truth to find Ayla.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    10. what happened to baby aylas arm leg and face!!! iz that not neglect!!!!! geez!!!!

      Delete
    11. and another thing !!!to any of u true physics,if u are as true as your word go to these people to the home and without pay just out of goodness and justice and offer your help to Justin see if he will allow u to go to the basement and allow u a reading and if he wont then folks I think u might have an answer!!!I promise if something ever happened to any of my loved ones children or grandchildren I would have every psyhic in this dam computer here to find out or at least have a thousand leads true or false at least one of them might lead to the answer!!! but a true hearted physic would not be able to read this and not help !!so heres a word for u physics that are real challenge this case and if u can truly find what happened to this baby then u might become a millionare doing your work because then the good people would have a reason to believe in u and would be sure to spread the word !!! so lets see you do a free good deed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Anon 8:06 we are thinking alike- there is NO PLACE in Mass. that is 400 miles from W'ville. A little over 300 mile to Provincetown, tip of Cape Cod, and about the same to the far western corner of the state. However, maybe the psychic is saying Ayla is north of Waterville somewhere.

    I am open to hearing psychics. A little concerned about this one because the writing is convoluted, makes me think of possible mental illness. But I think it's great you got this info. If there's even a tiny chance of it's helping to find Ayla, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the psychic is saying that the body is 400 miles south from Waterville, but that he is and he was doing laundry and suddenly, Ayla contacted him in spirit. That is what I got from it (i'll admit, i had to read it a couple times).

      Delete
  6. I have a question about something funny I noticed...DO you have to be a fully licensed Insurance Agent to sell someone a policy, or can you do it under, say, your dad's license as an employee with out actually being a licensed agent yourself? I can not find DEREK Tudela's license number anywhere, and state farm does not have him listed as an agent anywhere either...His Dad's state farm site has him listed under "OUR TEAM", next to the receptionist, but is does not say anywhere that he is an agent...
    Any thoughts from some life insurance agent types out there? Is it legal to do such a thing?

    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did some searching and found Derek's license # here http://www.pfr.maine.gov/almsonline/almsquery/ShowDetail.aspx?TOKEN=E3EB4B36CD6A8C16E1D8F5144C3AB3C0120323BE691CD371

      If you search by individual you can also look up Darrell's.

      Delete
  7. Guarantee the "psychic" is a fraud. Might be a form of entertainment, but it sounds more like mental illness to me. Jus sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look Nancy Drew, your being naive. 50 pages??? Sane people don't do those things. I tease, but I am worried about you.take a break. The so called map is BS. I hope you don't go searching 400 miles away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see no reason for her to take a break. Is she getting to close to the truth for YOU?

      Delete
    2. apparently, you didn't understand what the psychic said..the psychic is 400 miles away, not Ayla....

      Delete
    3. Chicky, , I think you should change your name to QUACKy, as in don't know what you are talking about. Please tell me why finding Ayla is too close to the truth for me? I think you're becoming paranoid. And anon 204, I'm still not concerned about the details. The psychic is psycho.

      Delete
    4. I think you protest too much and sure I will consider changing my name just for you. You are a silly little one. :-)

      Delete
  9. Cliffhanger----hasn't others caught on to what J4A is doing here. She would like for all her readers to think she is as smart and well known as the person who thought up "Who shot JR". another one after their 15 minutes. That is not her only problem, but specific to this article, so I will leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least she is trying to find Ayla and using every available resource...unlike Ayla's father. Lance, is this you?

      Delete
    2. Anon 0202, there is a possibility j4a is not doing what is in her own best interest. That is what is being said. I think if she focused, she'd realize this isnt the best use of her time. Ayla is no longer here. If you read the truth about the evidence, you'll see, too. J4a has done a great job keeping Ayla in the news, at the same time she needs to take time to balance her own life, children, schoolwork, relationships, etc. It is not good to consume the human mind with trauma.

      Delete
  10. I just wanted to clarify to some who are confused about the post above,

    The psychic is 400 miles away from Maine. Not Ayla. The above is only the email correspondence between the psychic and I, not the report. I want to add that the information was given to LE after someone who had searched for Ayla was shown the map of the location, the person I shared the info with immediately recognized the spot, went there and took photos. I then sent those photos to the psychic who is 85% positive that is the site. This info was also forwarded to LE. People called LE yesterday asking permission to search the area, LE said No, MSP is in the process of searching the site. I did not want to give the info away before LE cordoned off the site because IF she is there I don't want evidence compromised. I will conclude the post and post it in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, any lead should be investigated. I appriciate the time and heart you put into this.

      Delete
    2. I agree. ANY lead should be investigated no matter who's arrest it leads to.

      Delete
  11. Interesting, J4A!
    Any tip that could help find this little angel should be taken seriously, at this point, IMHO.

    I really hope this leads investigators to her body.
    :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dipietros shittin thier pants and now are on to plan D..... WE'RE BRINGIN YOU HOME AYLA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was watching one of those crime shows where a guy murdered his g/f and baby... Through investigation HE was found guilty. When he was sentenced to life in prison the judge asked the g/f's mother if she cared to say anything and she asked the judge if they would hang a picture of her daughter and grandbaby in his cell.... and the judge granted [permission.... I really REALLY hope someone requests Ayla's picture to hang in each one of these scum-bags jail cell.... PLEASE GRANT PERMISSION FOR AYLA TO NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. God works well above our level of comrehension. Who is anyone to say some people do not have a connection with Godly forces? I believe anything is possible and that maybe God is answering all of our prayers for Ayla to be returned home to her Mommy.

    Love, Prayers, and Hope

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why should any of you judge how j4a spends her time? Some people ladle soup in a shelter, she's posting and blogging about a missing baby that's clearly touched her heart. God bless those who can be unselfishish enough to care about people other than themselves, it's a glimmer of light in a darkened world. I'm sure she takes care of her responsibilites as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at that piece of trash Lies..then look at Tori's blog, what a difference. One focuses on Ayla and any possible clue in finding the person who hurt her and had hidden her and one evil person focuses on defending someone who has lied to the police at every turn. If you are quesioning Tori's motives I think you need to question your own.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, ANON has me pegged. She must have smelled me coming.. Peeee-Youuuu, I stink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an idiot, sT. Go away. If we wanted to hear from you, we'd be on your useless blog. God, what a pathetic loser you are.

      Delete
    2. Lies, your stench doesn't belong on this blog, stay on your trash blog please

      Delete
    3. This mental bitch kids were taken from her by the ex-husband. His name is James and she lives in Iowa. She is a media whore and roams sites and fucks with people's lives. She did the same to Whitney Houston's daughter ( said Bobbie Christina was better off with her mother's death, because we was a drug addict). I mean, how sick and twisted is that? She also harassed the sister of Powell, the guy that killed himself and his two children. They ran her bitch ass off of those sites. Someone, really need to see how to get his bitch's site shut down. She is an evil, wicked, disgusting, and unhappy tramp. She has really lose touch with reality and needs to be committed, asap.

      Delete
  18. I believe there are things we don't understand.
    I have had three happenings that are boring to anyone else.
    Nothing to do with finding lost children or even my keys.
    I am not crazy, nor do I take drugs.
    I do believe that some persons have a gift.
    Some doctors have a healing gift that goes beyond the cut and paste technical messy stuff.
    Some person like Ghandi, MLK, JFK have a gift to move a nation.
    Some music and art is a gift to the creator and to the listener or viewer.
    Looking into the eyes of a child that loves you and feeling the love is a gift.
    Just because we can't define it with our logic, number crunching, bean counting, SQL language, If then Else then computer languages, put it in a box and look at it doesn't mean it can't exist.
    .......
    I would not dismiss this man. Or anything at this point.
    am anon friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't discount things we don't understand either. On June 21st of 2008 I couldn't sleep. I woke up every hour or so all night long having nightmares that someone was holding a .22 rifle to my head. I had to get up as soon as it was light out because the dreams were so disturbing. I attributed it to nerves because I had just moved back to Maine and was worried that my ex-husband was going to show up and be a jerk. On Sunday June 22, my step-father, who lived next door shot himself in the head with a .22.

      I don't think I was having visions, I just think that it was something beyond explanation. I'm not sure I'm a true believer, but at this point any lead is a good lead. This has been going on too long and Ayla deserves to be home.

      Delete
  19. Anon @ 1:27

    Your immaturity is tedious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Child DNA Testing has been a revolution since long.In a way it is one of the best way for detection of missed or stolen kids. When ever wanted.Court DNA Testing

    ReplyDelete