Thursday, February 23, 2012

What Happened to Ayla Reynolds?

This is the first time I have ever written a blog. After reading all the articles, blogs, and comments regarding Ayla Reynolds and people's theories, plausible and ridiculous, my head started to spin. It became virtually impossible to sift through what was real and what was "real" according to the masses that passed it off as such because it fit their belief of what happened that night at 29 Violette Ave.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I also most likely will disagree with many of you. I still am interested in what you have to say. I am going to try to be objective, that does not mean I am on Trista's side or Justin's side, this isn't a game of kickball. I want justice for Ayla, that beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed little girl that deserved better than what she got. Whatever that may be...

I am a little biased however, and should announce that now. I do not think someone wandered in off the street and stole away into the night with a 20 month old, and did so without anyone hearing or seeing a thing. If someone still believes to the contrary, despite that the police have stated they also do not believe that scenario, I will certainly listen to their theory, but it doesn't neccessarily mean I will buy into it. We are all entitled to our own opinions and I will never force anyone into agreeing with mine. It is still a free country.

I also need to state that I do have some ties to the DiPietro's even if in a round about way. It is a small town and as many have probably found out once this story hit. Six degrees of separation, indeed. Justin DiPietro lived in Portland with someone I know very well until he moved back to his mother's with Ayla in Waterville. I do not know Justin personally and although I may have met him before, it was never more than to say hello, if that. Justin is still in contact with my friend and the other group of friends that share the apartment. I do know that they have all been friends since grade school and I also know that they are NOT drug users aside from the occassional joint. I will not release the names of my friend nor the others that live in the apartment. They have been through enough with interviews with FBI and State Police Officers and the media constantly at their door. They have remained out of the spotlight and that is their wish and I respect that.

Since there is a lot to this case, I am going to break it into separate sections and because I do have a life outside of my obsession of this case, it may take a few days to get to where we are currently with the case. I can only hope that by the time I am to that point, there has been an arrest or arrests made in the case and we are on the way to finally getting justice for Ayla.

12 comments:

  1. Hello, My name is Laura and I live in the Waterville area, I have been tracking this case from day one. I will be up front with you as you have in your blog. I currently work for a mental health agency and one of my jobs are to transport to the methadone clinic in Waterville. The morning that Ayla was reported missing by her dad, it was already going through the methadone clinic before Justin had even reported sweet Ayla missing, since that morning I have felt that something was "Not Right".
    I feel for the family of this sweet girl, I could not even begin to imagine what they are going through. I pray everyday and check everyday for an end to this. Deep in my heart I don't believe that Justin is guilty and again that is my opinion. I was getting frustrated reading the post from the other web sites with all the he said she said B.S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must be a nut a dad who loves his little girl would of watch 0ver her closer I know because I raised my little girl by my self.she is 22 now and her name is ayla I now take care of my grand daughter with my daughter and we watch over as close as I did her because we lover her very much.

      Delete
  2. Laura,

    "The morning that Ayla was reported missing by her dad, it was already going through the methadone clinic before Justin had even reported sweet Ayla missing..."

    If that is true you should be telling LE. It's the sort of information the family is pleading with people to come forward with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did report it to the Waterville police department, I would never hold information like that, in my job I am a mandated reporter, holding any information like that would cost me my job. I am not sure of the out come of the investigation, but I did hear a one person really complaining that the cops showed up to her resident asking questions, so i know they did look into it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Laura,
      Do you know if you reported that info prior to Dec. 23? According to Waterville Police logs, officers questioned someone at Discovery House at 5:39 a.m. Dec. 23 regarding the Ayla investigation. The information they gleaned from the interview was followed up on, but it did not lead anywhere.

      Delete
  3. "...one of my jobs are" to transport methadone to the clinic? "Showed up at her resident"? And you went to university or something? I'm quite sure you have your dates mixed up along with your grammar. How on earth could anyone automatically write Justin off as a suspect? The cops surely haven't. Sounds like an Angela Harry devotee who just can't believe Justin would harm Ayla. What it is about this guy that engenders such trust and devotion? I haven't seen or heard him do one thing that would lead me to believe him if he said the earth was round let alone that a stranger came into that house and took Ayla and he hasn't a clue who, how or why. Just to note, I at first wrote "his daughter" when referring to Ayla, but I will not be doing that any longer and urge anyone who feels that Justin is not only lying but did something to Ayla to not refer to him as her "father" ever again. It takes more than impregnating a woman to be a father and that ejit was never a father to Ayla, only a sperm donor trying to get out of paying support for this child and to her mother for years to come. I believed almost from the time I began following this case closely, and will continue to until something happens to lead me to believe otherwise, that Justin took Ayla from Trista's relatives with the intent of getting rid of her. It was premeditated. He is a sociopath. If I see one more person swear there is no way he did it I will frigging scream. And I promise if I made any spelling grammatical errors it's because it's just past 5 in the morning here and I'm tired. Going back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it ONLY takes impregnating a woman to be a father ~ takes much more to be a daddy though.

      Delete
    2. I agreed with you he is not a dad he a baby killer just like casey anthony I hope they both die a terrible death.

      Delete
  4. Why is this post showing up with today's date when it was written a few days ago?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I edited the post today at the request of the source who provided the information to me. It is already widely known who provided it to me but in order to keep things harmonious I did go in and edit a few posts. Not sure why this is the only one that the date changed on???

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm... why would he be so worried? I hope he's not being threatened in any way by the DiPietro gang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, so here it goes. At first I thought Justin was a scared, worried, grieving father of a toddler tha had just been removed from her very own security. But never for one second thinking the kidnapping or abduction were true. As the days turned into weeks and then into months, nnot only did my heart ache with saddness, it also told me ssomething isn't right. While I understand that each individual responds to stimuli much different, it's hard to fully understand his reactions. There was a point when I thought Trista was to blame, and I still have my opinion on her parenting (or lack thereof). And of course I find myself with a huge feeling that Justin isn't being upfront and honest like he should be. I'm not here or anywhere else for arguing or to place blame on anyone; I'm on Ayla's side. However, if my son went missinf, regardless of the communities speculations, hurtful words, and negativity, I'd be searching, begging, pleading for helpp in bringing my child home. Sitting cooped up in a house, letting everyone speak for you, makes you look suspicious. Nevermind the fact its getting nothing accomplished. Justin isn't raising awareness, his friends & family are. The only thing he says when contacted by media is that he "would never hurt his daughter" and he "doesn't know what happened to her." When friends of his are asked about him, they say "justin would never do anything to hurt Ayla" and "There is no proof that he has done anything wrong" and "we will continue believing that he is innocent until proven otherwise." People who are innocent on all accounts don't say, "there is no proof..." I just don't understand how he can stay to hinself if he honestly thought that Ayla was alive and would be returned home "when the time is right." Law enforcement is trained & taught to know when someone is lying or not being completely honest. I can't overlook the fact that they don't believe this family is telling the whole truth. I would love more than anything to believe someone so close to home isn't guilty of such a horrid thing, but how, when the professionals think somethings wrong? It's hard to stay nuetral when the Dipietro's are acting all sorts of crazy. Not that Trista has been on her a-game throughout the past 3 months. I have not been one to 'speculate' persay, just my opinion based on how Trista & Justin respond to evidence, media, facebook, and everything else. I cannot stand when people make up entire scenarios, and since it happens so often its so hard to distinguish what's real and what people make up. And thays exactly how rumors get started. Not to mention, one can't be completely biased, as no one knows all of the details. You can't be so sure as to say Justin is guilty of anything EXCEPT not being honest with police (as that clearly runs in the Dipietro genes), and the same goes to Trista. All I know FOR SURE, is that this case has me so emotionally drained. I wish more than anything that the coward(s) who committed this cruel, hateful crime, would just come forwarpd and deal with the consequences. The truth ALWAYS comes out, so why wait? At least give this amazingly beautiful soul a chance. Let justice be served.

    ReplyDelete